Who Are We
Powertele Engineering Limited (PEL) is a professional engineering firm specializing in the field of electrical and mechanical engineering consulting services provision, aiming at providing a next generation type of service in the field of engineering; to our customers.
Our Mission is to offer innovative, high quality engineering services within the shortest time possible, meeting tight deadlines and stringent quality requirements to the satisfaction of the highest of demanding clients.
To be the preferred and leading service provider in the field of electrical and mechanical consulting engineering services in East & Central Africa and play a leading role in making Kenya a hub for electrical and mechanical consulting engineering expertise.
Our Quality Policy
Powertele Engineering will continue to build a reputation by providing quality services to our customers. To accomplish this we follow the policy of:
- Following our documented policies and procedures so as to continually improve our processes through effective management of goals and objectives.
- Providing the resources necessary to support our employees and educating them.
- Improving the quality of our services to our customers while meeting their needs and expectations while enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Using quality and promptness as the two primary performance factors for our engineers.
- Ensuring that each employee is properly trained as a precondition for achieving higher efficiency.
How We Do It
We understand how crucial a role our services play as a whole or as part of electrical and mechanical consultancy services provision, and that is why we insist on the most stringent code of ethics and commitment to excellence while offering our services. That is the guiding principle upon which our company was established.
To Our Clients
- Our delivery of service will always exceed your expected standards.
- Our response to your schedule will be on time.
- Our fees will always be very competitive.
- Our integrity will never be compromised.
- Our members always work as a team.
- Continuously seeking to improve ourselves so as to be the best in our areas of expertise through learning and listening.
In the year 2013, PowerTele Engineering Ltd. set its sight on surpassing its previous years' number of projects. We are determined to provide the construction industry with a next level electrical and mechanical engineering services. Our target of supporting and taking part in atleast 20 electrical and mechanical projects of all sizes is well on course.
By the end of this year, Powertele Engineering Ltd. had taken part in 11 major projects in the country. The biggest of them being a KES 600,000,000 Housing Development comprising 10 Apartments, 7 Maisonettes, Workshop and a Warehouse located in the upcoming suburb of Kitengela.
On this year, PowerTele Engineering Ltd. was founded by a team of engineering professionals. The team saw a need to fill the ever growing gap in the electrical and mechanical consultancy engineering industry while at the same time providing employment to the ever growing human resource market.